Remittance Processing Services
AFTS Remittance Processing Services provide you
with the ability to
receive payments, apply them to your payor's account, and deposit the
checks in your bank.
- Input can be from your own demand payment
system, or from a demand payment mailing sent out by our own Mailing Preparation Services. Mail is
retrieved from your PO box as often as three times a day.
- Our "lockbox" is equipped to handle
barcoded payment stubs, in addition to OCR. Barcodes provide increased
readability, even on damaged documents, increased reliability and more
efficient workflow. In the end, this adds up to saving you money! Our Laser Printing Services are well equipped to
produce barcoded payment stubs for your application.
- We process match items, mismatch items (when
the check doesn't equal the amount on the stub or coupon), and
multiples (when one check pays for many accounts, or one account is
payed with many checks).
- We can maintain a copy of your invoice data
for looking up customer numbers or invoice numbers (whatever you post
to) in case your payors send a payment without a stub or coupon.
- Exception items can be photocopied, returned
to you, or whatever you desire.
- Check images can be captured for your
immediate review on the web or returned to you.
- Check amounts are keyed twice at
different times for accuracy.
- Checks are dollar amount encoded by computer
control, ensuring accuracy and obtaining the best possible discount on
your depository fees.
- Checks are deposited as often as you wish,
usually once or twice a day.
- Full reporting and electronic posting of
payment data to your system is provided.
- The Remittance Processing Service is also used
to process payments for our own Contract
For pricing, or more information, send email to email@example.com
Back to Directory
Comments? email webmaster