Address Processing Services
AFTS Commercial Address Processing Services
are designed to convert your data into a format you can deal with while getting
you the largest postage discount possible on USPS mail.
The service takes your addresses and performs any or all of the following functions:
- Input from various mediums and disparate formats.
Formats include (but not limited to):
- ASCII delimited text files
- DBF files
- XLS/X files
- Flat Files
- Most Data Software Output
- Optimized sortation
Your sortation comes with completed computer
generated qualification reports and mailing statements.
- By Mail Class: First Class, Standard, Periodicals, or PSVC
- Mail Pieces may be: Letters, Postcards, Flats, Irregular Pieces
- Mailings may qualify for these discounts: Automation, Carrier Route, Basic Presort
- Merge/Purge/Selection of addresses - including
duplicate elimination, n-th selection or any criteria you specify.
- If someone in your list has moved, our
service will update your mailing list with their new address
- Output may be:
- 4-across Cheshire labels - tapes formatted for an ink jet machine
- Returned via tape - diskette - email - FTP transmission
Labels can contain 7 address lines or 6 address lines plus a postal barcode.
Indicias and return address also available on Cheshire labels.
Output may also be fed into AFTS's Laser Printing Services.
Back to Directory
Comments? email email@example.com