Mail Preparation Services
AFTS Mail Preparation Services are usually used in conjunction with
our Laser Printing Services, and provide additional paper
handling capabilities along with our expertise in USPS sortation and mailing requirements.
- Input can be direct from you, or from our own Laser
- Folding of documents for insertion into envelopes. We can fold a
single mail piece, or nest fold a multi-page mailing, the number of pages nested can even vary
within each envelope in the mailing.
- Insertion of documents into envelopes. Inserting is usually one laser
printed piece containing variable data and the mailing address, plus up to 5 static
inserts, such as brochures.
- Insertion of very thick mail pieces, such as coupon books.
- AFTS has its own permit number, which we can use to pay postage on
your behalf if you do not have a permit of your own.
- Mail sent without a permit imprint (aka indicia) can be metered
with the insertion phase.
- All USPS packaging, traying, sacking, labeling, and reporting
requirements are met.
- Mail is delivered to BMC Seattle or ADC Seattle, depending on the
class of the mailing.
- For demand payment mail, the incoming payments may go into our own Remittance Processing Services.
Standard turn-around time is 72 hours from receipt of data on
recurring jobs, one-time jobs are scheduled according to the level of customization. For
pricing, or more information, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Directory
Comments? email email@example.com